Scribblings of a Bored DM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needed somewhere to put my projects I'm working on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things I Need to Complete the Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erathis
Erathis

Loser Points : 21

Things I Need to Complete the Card Empty
PostSubject: Things I Need to Complete the Card   Things I Need to Complete the Card Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 pm

1: i need a full list of Types of Weapons that are use able in the Game, Please Keep this Down To A SHORT list i plan to place The Weapon Skill Area just Above The Chars Same Plate Using a A light And Dark system showing which are avalible to use:
Back to top Go down
Erathis
Erathis

Loser Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Complete the Card   Things I Need to Complete the Card Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:00 am

Actualy it dosent matter how many you have just i will need a full list so that we know what typer of Armor Each Char wears and we can Assosiate thast armor / Weapon with a specific icon There isd Currently Depending on Size of the icons On the card With a moderate size at this time Enought To Fitt about 6 Weapons And an armor Slot Representing the Highest Rank of Armor They can Wear. Hence if A char Con only Wear Cloth Armor There will be A specific armor icon that Says As For Specific Sex Based Items that Will be used For Either Male or Female Heros/Anti-heros/Villans Because wisth monster Cards There AP awill Be detemened on the Card its Self Correct?

So Once i have this info i can Almost Complete the Card and i can go onto Making it look Nice and Work on a Back Side OF the Card and Move Onto the Less Complicated Cards .

PS Yes i know my spelling sucks i Wrote this in super fast mode where i dont realy care what spelt right or not.
Back to top Go down
Serveris
Admin
Admin

Loser Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Complete the Card   Things I Need to Complete the Card Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:32 am

Well, the weapons list itself will probably grow as more sets are made. The first set we are going to make is more than likely going to be FF6.

<.< >.> Anyway, I have to clean, no time for writing out weapon types 'n shizz.
Back to top Go down
https://serverisbored.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I Need to Complete the Card   Things I Need to Complete the Card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I Need to Complete the Card
Page 1 of 1