Scribblings of a Bored DM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needed somewhere to put my projects I'm working on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant: The Word Meep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erathis
Erathis

Loser Points : 21

Rant: The Word Meep Empty
PostSubject: Rant: The Word Meep   Rant: The Word Meep Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 pm

The world Meep has no definable context in the human language on the Urban Dictionaly its littaraly Translates as word that can be used for any means. this Confuses the hell out of me Especaily with texts. When you write a big long message and the Reply comes back "meep" dose it mean they dont know what to say? or is it possible that they agree with you. or are they showing a sign of disgust at the state men but in other world the dam thing just drives me Crazy. and im starting to find myself using it to which makes me part of the problem. *sigh* THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS DIEING AND WORD LIKE MEEP ARE RAPING IS DEAD CARCAS AND SPREADING FECAL MATER ALL OVER ITS STILL WARM CORPSE
Back to top Go down
Serveris
Admin
Admin

Loser Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Rant: The Word Meep   Rant: The Word Meep Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Hmmmm... Well, Mr. Erathis, the first thing you should do before complaining about the state of the English language is spell things correctly. Don't you use Firefox? Come on, that thing has a built in spellchecker.

Anyway, I just believe that you are reading too far into the word meep. It is not a word, and I actually believe that part of the use, is to avoid an actual response, weither subconcious, or otherwise. You just need to relax, and calm down. You do tend to get too worked up over nothing. Quite often.
Back to top Go down
https://serverisbored.board-directory.net
Erathis
Erathis

Loser Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rant: The Word Meep   Rant: The Word Meep Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 pm

WEll Duhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant: The Word Meep   Rant: The Word Meep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant: The Word Meep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribblings of a Bored DM :: Random Chat-
Jump to: